RETIREMENT INCOME ANALYSIS
WHAT IS A RETIREMENT INCOME ANALYSIS?
This analysis strives to answer the question, “Can you afford to retire?”
It is critical that you are able to answer this question before leaving service, wouldn’t you agree? You have been saving your whole career, but how do you know whether it is enough to see you through retirement successfully? By working with Bridge Wealth Strategies Inc., we will help you with a custom tailored Retirement Income Analysis for your family’s unique retirement equation.
OUR RETIREMENT INCOME ANALYSIS ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING 5 KEY QUESTIONS:
1. How much retirement income will we need?
- Your projected year-by-year base income needs, discretionary income desires, and total income goal. Your Retirement Income Analysis includes the application of projected inflation and anticipated changes to expenses.
2. How much will we receive from Social Security?
- Your projected income from Social Security benefits and the optimization of them.
3. How much is your income gap?
- Your projected year-by-year base income gap and total income gap, revealing the amount of retirement income that must be generated by retirement savings.
4. How do we fill the gap using our savings?
- Recommended position for your retirement savings to close your base income gap and achieve your total income goal throughout retirement.
5. How long will our income and savings last?
- Projected year-by-year retirement saving balance based upon the exertion of proposed asset positioning out to age 100.
Bridge Wealth Strategies Inc. is not affiliated with the US Government. The materials presented on this website are intended as an educational overview and are not intended to provide specific advice to individuals without further consultation. Bridge Wealth Strategies Inc. does not provide legal or tax-accounting advice. Please consult with a qualified attorney or CPA for proper legal or accounting counsel.